top of page
The T&E Eco pumps are available in rubber (110ER) or steel (110ES) gears. Designed for operators who are hauling clean-fluid, this pump is a good alternative for someone who is looking for the efficiency of a T&E but might only haul a couple loads a week.
**Recommended for short-term use, clean fluid only!
NOT INTENDED FOR INFIELD HAULING
NO WARRANTY ON ECO PUMPS
4000 Series ECO Pump (110ER/110ES)
4000 (180°) ECO Series Pump Features:
• 4000 series straight through T&E cast housing with 4” inlet & outlet.
• Medium Cast Endplates.
• 4” Steel weld flanges.
• 6” helical-cut steel or straight cast rubber gears.
• Requires a minimum 4” hose & fitting.
• NOT FOR INFIELD HAULING- Caution required when purchasing this option, please call and speak to one of our customer service reps prior to purchasing.
4” T&E 180° eco pump with rubber gears.
4” T&E 180° eco pump with steel gears.
• Hydraulic Motor 30-40hp.
o 109 Series Recommended.
• Electric Motor 15-20hp with 440 VFD.
Recommended Operating Procedures:
• Maximum Temp:
• Maximum RPM:
• Maximum Pressure:
212°F (regular seals).
110E - 750 RPM at pump.
110ER - 500 RPM at pump.
o Note: Pump pressure is maximum safe operating pressure, not the maximum pressure the pump will produce.
Tested Flow Rates:
bottom of page